Thanks for working with us! Here we describe how we collect, use, and handle your information when you use our websites, software, and services (‘Services’).
We at Blackmere Talent Acquisition and Consulting, LLC, doing business in the United States as Blackmere Consulting, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal data (as described in this policy) is processed fairly and lawfully in line with all relevant privacy legislation.
- Personal information you provide when you register to use the website, subscribe to our Service, search for opportunities, enter a promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with the website. The personal information you give us may include your name, address, username and password, e-mail address, payment information (including bank account and payment card details), any information you have included on your CV or resume and feedback and survey responses;
- Technical data such as your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, the web page you visited before visiting our sites, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Usage data which tells us how you use our website, products and services;
- Marketing and communication data which tells us your preference in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences; and
- Sensitive personal data such as your race or ethnicity, your political opinions, religious beliefs, membership in a trade union, physical or mental health condition, sexual orientation, or criminal offenses. Please note that we do not ask for any sensitive personal information and request that you omit any such information from your CV or resume before submitting it to us.
How we use your data
- Services. Our Services are designed to make it simple and easy for you to acquire career development products (resumes and CVs, LinkedIn accounts, interview preparation services, etc.) To make that possible, we store, use and transmit your data to internal staff and third-party service providers to enable us to register new customers, process payments and deliver our Services.
- Usage. We also use your data, especially usage data, technical data, and data on how you use our Services, including the actions you take in your account (such as site visits, page interaction information, and search history), to evaluate and improve our Services.
- Marketing. We also use your data to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (i.e. e-mail) with information about goods and services which are similar to those that have been promoted to you in the past. We will contact you by electronic means only if you have provided your consent for such communication. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, select the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any e-mail communication from us.
Protecting your data
Stewardship of your personal data is critical to us and a responsibility we embrace. We have a team dedicated to keeping your information secure and testing for vulnerabilities.
We only process personal data with a legal basis for doing so. We review the personal data we hold regularly to ensure it is being lawfully processed and that it is accurate, relevant, and up to date. Before transferring personal data to any third party (e.g. suppliers, partners, customers, software solution providers, and back office support), we establish that there is a legal reason for making the transfer, which may include your consent.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We have implemented measures and procedures that adequately protect the privacy of individuals and ensure that data protection is integral to all processing activities. This includes implementing measures such as:
- Data minimization (e.g. not keeping data for longer than is necessary);
- Cyber security; and
- A data security policy.
Our Company would like to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Record of Data Transfer – Blackmere Consulting will provide the right to request and receive, once a year and free of charge, information about third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of personal information (if any) about you for our direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com and please include the phrase “Personal Information Privacy Request” in the subject line, the domain name of the website you are inquiring about, along with your name, address and email address. At our option, we may respond to such requests by providing instructions about how our users can exercise their options to prevent our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) – Blackmere Consulting is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information we process and providing a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place that complies with existing law and abides by data protection principles. However, we recognize our obligations to update and expand this program to meet the demands of the GDP and the Data Protection Bill. We are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our remit and in developing a data protection regime that is effective, fit for purpose and demonstrates an understanding of, and appreciation for the new Regulation. Our preparation and objectives for GDP compliance have been summarised in this statement and include the development and implementation of new data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure maximum and ongoing compliance.
Where we store your data
The United States. We have customers worldwide, but to provide you with services, we store, use, and transmit information only in the United States.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website(s), we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Identifying the pages that are viewed
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Changes to our Company
If we are involved in reorganizing, merging, acquiring, or selling our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (e.g. via e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Blackmere Talent Acquisition and Consulting, LLC
3790 Founders Pointe Drive
Idaho Falls, ID 83406-5092