IT Business Analyst - GlobalApply Now
Our client is one of the largest, global manufacturing and distribution organizations in the West and we are searching for a talented IT Business Analyst to deeply influence our global digital transformation. The Sr. BA is a critical role within the organization, with responsibility for defining and delivering digital product strategy and influencing our global technology roadmap. This is a senior level role with the ability to influence IT and business direction as well as mentor junior staff on best in breed technology and business processes. With an overall mission of wellness and research into sustainable products, you will be a part of a mindful community, working to bring the enterprise to the cutting edge of technology. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology landscape through collaboration with other engineers, product owners, architects, managers and the executive team. Our ideal candidate will be a technical leader with expertise in Technical Business Analysis and a passion for applying technology to solve business challenges.
In addition to a solid track record of advanced Technical Business Analyst experience, the right candidate will have several, but may not have all, of the following skills experience and attributes:
- Works with Customers, Engineering and QA resources to define and deliver product strategy, roadmap and priorities
- Works with internal stakeholders to analyze and document business problems and help build solutions
- Works with Project Managers to clarify criteria for solutions and data control
- Maintains high availability to the product development team throughout the lifecycle
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-motivation and sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed work and organizational skills
We are well aware that talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether or not you're qualified, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
This role will be located in Idaho Falls, Idaho and a robust relocation package is available. Compensation rivals larger cities in the Western States and cost of living is extremely affordable!
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Idaho Falls is a haven for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. We have low costs of living, border the greater Yellowstone ecosystem, and are surrounded on all sides by majestic mountain ranges, rivers, reservoirs, endless trails, renowned ski slopes and natural hot springs. Don't take our word for it; find out what Businessweek and National Geographic Magazine say about Idaho Falls, Idaho:
- Best Places to Raise Your Kids http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/11/1117_best_places_to_raise_kids/13.htm
- Top 100 Best Adventure Townshttp://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/weekend-getaways/idaho/idaho-falls-travel
- Idaho Falls: #1 on the June 2013 Kiplinger rating for Lowest Cost of Living Areas in the US:http://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/real-estate/T006-S001-10-cheapest-u-s-cities-to-live-in/index.html
Blackmere Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)