Director, Digital Application DeliveryApply Now
Director, Digital Application Delivery
Our client is one of the largest, global manufacturing and distribution organizations in the West and we are searching for a visionary leader to direct our global application delivery as we move forward with our world-wide digital platform transformation. This is a senior level role with the ability to influence IT and business direction and lead the development and delivery of the digital road map on a global scale. With an overall mission of wellness and research into sustainable products, you will be a part of a mindful community, working to bring the enterprise to the cutting edge of technology. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology landscape through collaboration with the Executive team, engineers, product owners, architects and leadership from both technical and business teams. Our ideal candidate will have strong leadership experience with high-volume, ecommerce business technology creating best in class customer digital experiences in ares including web, app, voice commerce, digital signage - just to name a few.
In addition to a solid track record of advanced technical leadership in ecommerce digital technology, the ideal candidate will have several, of the following skills experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent training and experience.
- 10+ years information technology experience leading teams in a high volume ecommerce business with best in class customer digital experiences e.g., web, app, voice commerce, digital signage, etc.
- Ability to express a thoughtful point of view on digital technology trends and how they may be integrated into the current technology environment
- Proven experience leading the technical delivery of complex digital solutions
- Experience with digital experience platforms e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Episerver and front end frameworks including Angular JS and/or React
- A strong team player with a reputation for building exceptional teams. A motivator of talent.
- Ability to influence across the organization.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and judgment, in addition to the ability to make difficult decisions in support of the co-op’s mission.
We are well aware that talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether or not you're qualified, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
This role will be located in Idaho Falls, Idaho and a robust relocation package is available. Compensation rivals larger cities in the Western States and cost of living is extremely affordable!
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Idaho Falls is a haven for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. We have low costs of living, border the greater Yellowstone ecosystem, and are surrounded on all sides by majestic mountain ranges, rivers, reservoirs, endless trails, renowned ski slopes and natural hot springs. Don't take our word for it; find out what Businessweek and National Geographic Magazine say about Idaho Falls, Idaho:
- Best Places to Raise Your Kids http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/11/1117_best_places_to_raise_kids/13.htm
- Top 100 Best Adventure Townshttp://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/weekend-getaways/idaho/idaho-falls-travel
- Idaho Falls: #1 on the June 2013 Kiplinger rating for Lowest Cost of Living Areas in the US:http://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/real-estate/T006-S001-10-cheapest-u-s-cities-to-live-in/index.html
Blackmere Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)