InfoSec Connect founder Domini Clark contributed a feature article to the April 2016 edition of the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) Journal.
In “Malware Evolution and the Cyber Talent Gap,” Domini delves into:
- The origination and evolution of malware
- The cost of malware breaches
- The cost of attempted malware containment
- Projections for the demand growth in the global cyber workforce
- The current and future talent gap for cyber professionals
- The impact on cyber salaries and the top five IT security salaries
- The impact on women in cybersecurity
- Tips for those considering a career in cybersecurity
To read the article, check out the PDF here.
This article by InfoSec Connect Founder Domini Clark originally appeared in the April 2016 ISSA Journal. A PDF of the article is linked here with permission.